Of late, I see writing, comments and demands that touch the privileges of the Malays as enshrined in the Federal Constitution. Being a Malay and rightfully co-heir and co-owner of said rights, I think it’s time I too have my say. Of course I am fully aware of the law on sedition. I will not even start on the freedom of expression which in my humble opinion is far too many a time threaded and disregarded by many. I fully respect the law and do hope people who would like to add comments, would similarly adhere to it. I therefore claim my rights and will fulfill my duty to thrash out racial statements / comments from people on this page.
My comments and writings in this blog are of my own unless it is an excerpt from other sources which either way does not represent any organisation I was and currently am attached to. Unless there is a notice for me which I duly receive, to bring down a posting, I cannot be held liable at law for any posting I make. Comments approved by me cannot be deemed as my opinion or representing part of it nor it represent me or my past and current organisations I was and am attached to.
I do hope friends and readers alike would not take my postings here as bearing some kind of political motives, flavour or agenda of a political party. If similar then it’s coincidence or I may agree with them without subscribing to their overal political beliefs. I’m just interested in defending and seeing my people prosper in their rightful homeland. Having said a mouthful, let’s go on with the postings. Bricks and bats are welcome nonetheless.
1. Shackled by quota… OMG who are the oppressors?
2. More networking and less lip service needed
3. Hak Istimewa Melayu – Politicians & NGOs Too Say No to Abolishment of Malay Equity in Transportation Sector
4. Hak Istimewa Melayu – Academics Say No to Abolishment of Malay Equity in Transportation Sector
5. Hak Istimewa Melayu – Some good news
6. Hak Istimewa Melayu – eroding by the day
7. 7 Wasiat Raja-Raja Melayu